Our oldest turned 4. We have enjoyed, grown, learned, and changed in so many ways because of this one little boy. I am so thankful Kaden got to start training us!
Kaden at 4 weighs 42 pounds.
He is 43 inches tall.
Favorite Movies:
Rio
Jake and the Neverland Pirates
Favorite Song:
I Want to Party (Rio soundtrack)
Favorite Books:
A Fish Out of Water (by Dr. Suess)
Seek and Find Books
Favorite Pastime:
Building with MagnaTiles
Dancing to loud music
Favorite Places to Go:
Wellness Center
Neil's House
Birthday Story...Kaden's birthday was on a Sunday this year. Karl and I thought very hard about what to buy him and finally came up with a scooter. Sunday morning he got up and found a wrapped present on the table. (He loves his German animals...and with the travel of Thanksgiving...somewhere we lost one of his favorites...a blue parrakeet.) He opened his scooter and said, "I don't want this. I thought it was my bird.". So, Sunday afternoon, he got to head to Walmart and return his scooter. It was a very hard Sunday for all of us. He kept saying, "I don't want to give it back." while he was at Walmart. We made him return it and then later that week we went and picked out two angles off of the tree at the Wellness Center and bought Christmas gifts for them with his gift card. Lesson learned. On Tuesday night, we celebrated Kaden's birthday. He wanted cupcakes with sprinkles (and chose the orange ones at that..). So, we made cupcakes and opened two small things we had for him (already)...his reaction was MUCH better. I don't know if it was true or not, but it was much more appreciative and well received from our end. A very hard lesson learned (for all of us).
Opening gifts from the grandparents. Grandma Cindy and Z both sent gifts. He thought that was ok!
Kaden, we love you to pieces. You are growing to be such a strong and handsome boy. Please continue to love Jesus and live as He lived. Your daddy and I are blessed to have such a special boy with a sweet heart. Love you a bushel and a peck!








No comments:
Post a Comment