A few of us got together and met at a Pumpkin Patch before Halloween. The kids had a blast. We walked through the corn maze...
Took at hay ride to the pumpkin patch. Where...
We didn't get any good pictures of my boys...but...Kaden found the pumpkin he wanted. It's not the nice pretty orange one in front. It's the small, greenish yellow one in his hand. They wouldn't even let me pay for it. That's the one Kaden picked out!
We played, rode on a lawn mower pulled train, rode tire horses, bounced and climbed.
It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed every minute with our Bible Class Friends. I pray they will only allow their bonds to be stronger and always be there for each other! Sweet friends!
oh...and played in the corn vat!
The week of Halloween, Karl was out of town. Tuesday night we headed to Chick Fil A and practiced our "Arrg".
Saturday evening we had Trunk or Treat at the church building. We had a blast.
Then Sunday, the boys and I jumped in the car and went to Paris for more loot.
We ran into our scary werewolves of cousins...
and played rope the can with the preacher's wife...
bobbed for apples Sis Ballard style (I love Sis Ballard, but she let my boys cheat. There was no cheating with us. She said she is getting soft in her age...Love that lady.)...
Robert even lifted Leland up to make sure he got his...
and more candy than you can shake a stick at. We had a blast.










1 comment:
I can't find your email address, so this will be a LONG COMMENT! Just wanted to tell you how much I loved seeing y'all at thanksgiving. I just HATE how crazy and wild it is and when its over i feel like I didn't get to spend enough time with everyone. But the little bit of time was great. Later that night when it was just our family, The Zants came up several times in our conversation...how much help y'all were that day with all the food, and just how great we think y'all are. Distance is a bummer when we have such great family that it would be SO GREAT to live close to. But, just wanted you to know we enjoyed it so much....and WAY TO GO on the 5K. I'm impressed. I don't think I could make it half way through!
Post a Comment