Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy 10th Anniversary

 I would not change one thing...it was a wonderful day...I was even late (imagine that!)...
 I love Karl's smile.  Our wedding party was perfect (for the time).  I have so many fun memories of the day.  Robert Ballard giving me the "get 'em" shove is one!  Having my daddy sing to me all the way down the isle.  The wedding party singing their rendition of Walking in a Winter Wonderland or "Karl and Andrea Walking Hand in Hand".
 The Zant men that were at the wedding recorded "You Are So Beautiful to Me" and they played it just before Dad handed me to Karl!  At the end of the song, my Papa said, "That ought to be good enough for the President."!  There were so many special moments!
 During the reception, we made (blind folded) Karl search and find the correct guarder.  It was a blast...for all of us!  He did find me...finally...but it took him a while!
 My special moment with my daddy.  This is our "hug".  My parents laid such great ground work for us.  They taught us how to love (through good and bad) and showed us to lead our lives with Christ first.  
 Karl's moment with the girls.  Priceless moments...
 Look at the happy people!  Christmas is in the air.  Well I know the secret of Christmas...a secret I am willing to share....love!
 Thank you Micah and Andy for making all of my memories so fun.
 I wanted to get all of the pictures out of the way before the wedding so we could actually enjoy all of our guests that took time out of their holiday to spend the day with us.  So, Karl came back to the girls dressing room to see just me.  Apparently, I told the photographer to leave as soon as he captured this picture!  I was so nervous...and excited!  I love this picture.  I think it is my favorite!
It was a perfect day in my book and I am so thankful for where I came from, the family I married and where Karl and I are going!  We are BLESSED!  I would not have changed one thing!

No comments: