Where has time gone? I have loved every minute of every day that I have had with you, Kaden. You remind me so much of your father. You let your guard down and laugh and cheese it up when you are at home in your own surroundings but keep on your guard at church, restaurants and other places. You make me smile. I love your wake up, high pitch 'do do's' and your winding down, low pitch 'mmmmm's'. Time has gone so fast because you make life so much fun.
Kaden showing off his teeth. He has four on the bottom and three in a half on the top.
Kaden and dad enjoying the nice summer evening outside.
Thanks to this man, we have a wonderful little boy. He is like you in so many ways....way to go Karl Wayne!After Braxton's birthday celebration at Joe's Karl and I waited in the vehicle with sleeping Brayson while the rest of the family ran in for presents. Kaden was talking it up! Love you Karl and Kaden!




No comments:
Post a Comment