Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

7 more days until we get to see the real thing...

Lyneil and Andy are in Paris...no, not Texas (this time). They are going to see the 'real thing'. In Paris, Texas we have an Eiffel Tower with a big, red cowboy hat on top of it. Lyneil and Andy are going to get to go and see the real thing in Paris, France! I told them I wanted a picture of their red hat. I bet our is cooler than theirs!

Braxton didn't want to talk to Andy and Lyneil today on skype, so later I caught him when he was playing. The boys are doing real well. You can definitely tell they miss their momma and daddy...as they should.

We are all doing well and staying inside as it has rained a lot here.

Everyone that is having to evacuate is in our thoughts and prayers...

No comments: