Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 08, 2008

11 more days until...

we get to see the Beck mama and daddy.
Braxton and Brazos did great this morning. It is 4:00 pm and Braxton is still sleeping. I guess school exhausted him. Brayson and I were able to spend a lot of good ol' time together last night. He was having trouble breathing and therefore, was unable to sleep well. Today he has taken two short naps but Lisa said he was good.

Brazos and Braxton woke up and they were in such a good mood. In fact, Braxton slept so long that we had to eat breakfast on the way to school this morning. I dropped Braxton off at school and went to work.


Last night, Karl took the oldest two to Hy-Vee. They purchased ice cream. Karl came home and made them shakes. I don't know who was more excited!


Have fun and we'll hear from you when you get a chance.

P.S. Brazos said he wants to see his mommy (he likes the picture of you and Brayson)!

3 comments:

Jorge and Amy said...

I love the picture too, Brazos!! Hope you are having fun Neil and Andy! Andrea---hang in there!

Beck Boys said...

Thanks for the pictures. It is really good to see all of those faces. Thanks for everything. We will try to call again in the morning. Thanks again Karl for Skype - nothing like talking too and seeing your kids!

Sherry Turner said...

Look at all of those smiling faces in those pictures! How could you not love that. I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.