Lyneil and Andy are in Madrid! How exciting. They had a time getting from Paris, France to Madrid, but they are there; safe and sound. Thank you God!
We LOVE skype. I think I have enjoyed it more than the boys have. They are okay and get about warmed up to talking to thier mom and dad on the computer about the time we are ready to get off! Oh, well. Soon enough, they'll have the abilty to hug and see them.
Everyone seems to be doing well here. Karl, Kaden, Brayson and I are going to head for Iowa City tomorrow (about an hour 1.5 away) for a doctor appointment for his back. We are super excited to finally have a date. They called and said come on this day at this time and we rescheduled what we needed to so we can go. Saint Lisa...I mean Lisa is going to take Brazos all day and Colby is going to pick Braxton up from school. So, she'll have them all day. We have a birthday party tomorrow night and WHEW...rest!
We all got up and were dressed, ready to go (ON TIME) for church this morning except for Brayson! I had to wake him up. He wanted to sleep in. I told him if he would sleep all night he wouldn't be so tired during the day. Karl and I taught class and we were at the church by 9:20 am for a 9:30 Bible class......WHOO HOOO! We did it.




1 comment:
You are super woman! I don't know how you do it, and make it look like a breeze!
Post a Comment