Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Kaden's 9 month pictures

Karl was able to go with me to Kaden's 9 month picture session. I have just almost decided that I want to take the pictures myself. I am okay paying for pictures, they just all look alike. We go to Portrait Innovations (and they are pretty good) but they have to use the same settings every time and you have to bring your own imagination....chasing rabbits...Karl was able to go with me and we still went over the budget that I had in mind! Just thought I would share some of the sweet moments we were able to capture! These are the 'un-touched up' versions.

We wish for...better pickins...more teeth...more trips to Texas...less snow this winter...more time with grandparents...daddy's back to feel better...more to know Christ...sunny days...piles of dirt...imaginations...good food...healthy cousins...happieness...lots of play time...a good A & M season...peace...love...and more days of good health...







This is one of our favorites. This is Kaden's snorting face. He loves to show it off to Lyneil. He sits adjacent to her at the table. He will find her and snort it up as long as she will play.




Kaden is being held up by Karl and I. Our little Aggie...WHOOP!

2 comments:

Micah and Jennifer said...

The first picture is great. He's thinking "Is this the Great Pumpkin?" or "Why do my parent's make me take a picture with a pumpkin?"

Sherry Turner said...

That is the cutest little boy I have EVER seen! Aunt Sherry better get some of those pictures! We love you and miss you.