
We all went to the Pumpkin Patch today and we all had a blast! Kaden loved the corn pit as did most of the other kids. He also enjoyed riding the miniature tractor!

Kaden was adamant about picking a pumpkin...

Braxton and Brazos picked some winners and Kaden was a proud cousin!

We had Beggar's Night last night. Kaden visited a few houses then we returned home to pass out candy. Up here they have to tell you a joke before they get the candy. Kaden and all the boys looked adorable.

Wednesday night we had Trunk or Treat! The dragon was about worn out after three appearances!

Karl and the ferocious dragon...

The Clapp family...AKA...The Tin Man, Dorothy, The Scarecrow and the Lion...too cute!

Brazos counting to three for me to take a picture

Braxton looking more and more like his daddy...

The cutest dragon in the world and his wonderful daddy!
1 comment:
That is THE most adorable dragon! ;)
I have Multiple Sclerosis...I've had it 6 years. I haven't been on any meds, so I reaping that poor decision now. The EEG looks at brain activity and possible seizure activity. Nothing that is impossible for God though! I've been really lucky. So many have it so much worse. I thank God every day that I can walk!
I'm going to start a once a week injection that will help.
On a lighter note...HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
Post a Comment