Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

2 more days...

Lyneil and Andy wanted to trade some toys out of the boys so Braxton, Brazos, Kaden and I set out on an adventure! We went to the MALL. The boys have been wanting to go 'somewhere...anywhere'. So, off we went. One of our malls has this awesome store called the GameStore. It is full of games that you can go in and test out! WoooHooo! Lovely for me with my little three! Not pictured is the train set (fully equipped). They played on it for almost 30 minutes. Then we headed to the play area...Big night. The most exciting thing was to see them get all of their 'new' (to them) toys out once they got home and play with them like it was the first time. I am a huge fan of sorting through toys and switching them out. Fresh.New.Good.
Brazos stacked...I love these things.
While Braxton farmed...He said, 'See, this is how Uncle Brent has his horses!'

Braxton stacked....
While Brazos farmed...

Brayson stayed at home with his mom and dad!
Kaden thought the bucket of ducks was pretty cool...I was okay with that.

This picture is for Amy. If his MP3 player is juiced...he's on it! He loves this thing!



No comments: