Good morning Karl! We enjoyed hearing your voice yesterday. Brazos wanted to 'see me' so this is what he took. We played for about an hour at the top of the stairs this afternoon. Kaden was practicing opening the door for people...such a gentlemen!
Brazos cheesing it up.
Braxton loves him MP3 player...Amy! Brayson loves to smile at people, even if they aren't smiling at him. Braxton will randomly break out in song but he quiets down when he thinks someone is listening.
Kaden bright eyed at the top of the stairs. He tried to come down today head first...we are still working on coming down on your bottom!
Brayson and Lyneil. This is usually his smile when you greet him. He was in a SUPER happy mood today. This kid is a happy one...that is for sure!
Today was a busy day...Lyneil got the majority of Braxton's costume made, cookies and brownies for Andy's work made, I worked for two hours from home, and we had one extra 8 week old and an extra 18 month old...WHEW! I know we will sleep well tonight. Brayson wanted to share his happy thoughts...
Karl, I beat your score! I scored you in two events...you'll just have to see which ones later...lalalalalala




No comments:
Post a Comment