Well, Friday I had my last pre-delivery appointment. We have set a date for Tuesday, December 4th. Karl and I will head to the hospital at 9 pm to check in on Monday evening. I have been feeling very nauseas after my appointment and again today. It is sleeting here (it is white outside but there is no snow, just sleet). It is a good day to stay put and get things done inside the house. Karl is working on the church website and I am going to get some calendars done!
So, unless we make an unexpected trip to the hospital before Monday night at 9 pm we will be planning on holding our baby for the first time in our arms on Tuesday! WHOOO HOOO! I can't wait.
Lyneil and I walked the craft show last night determined that we would start the labor process before the weather moved in. But, this baby was not ready to come, just not ready quiet yet. I had more contractions while walking than I have ever had but as soon as I sit or lie down they stop completely.




3 comments:
Can't wait to hear the good news that your baby is here safe and sound!!
i've been checking the blog like crazy just waiting to hear! I will keep checking!! We are excited!
Hey sweet thing. I woke up early this morning to pray for you! I know you will do super. What an amazing person you are and mommy you will be. Feel love today and know that many are thinking about you! Love you!
Post a Comment