Somewhere along the short road I lost a day. So, day three we will skip and move straight on to day 2 until due date. I feel great today. Nothing different that I know of! Yesterday I was exhausted and today is just another day of normal, pregnant feeling! I am as big as a house and take the stairs here to our basement as many times as possible. It hasn’t helped yet…Lyneil has the preacher’s kids today (added three more – that’s 5 kids under the age of 3). She and the preacher’s wife trade off days. Today is a crazy day at the Beck household. But, they all play well together and Lyneil and Lisa are both crazy saints for even doing it.
Two days until we hit our due date. My next appointment is Friday (a day after due date)!
Together
We
Overcome




No comments:
Post a Comment