FOUR days to go until we hit our due date. My official date (set by my doctor’s office) November 29, 2007. My date (the date that I calculated when I found out I was pregnant) has been December 5, 2007. So, only time will tell.
This pregnancy has brought:
one planned and one emergency sonogram,
13 office visits,
heard the heartbeat 13 times,
worn more pregnancy clothes more I than wanted,
learned to squat rather than bend,
more daily phone calls,
missed holiday with family,
and
great daily memories of having a wonderful pregnancy!
I have had a blessed pregnancy, no sickness and only beautiful days of growing large!
Family values
Outstanding pregnancy
Unbelievable feelings
Real life
This pregnancy has brought:
one planned and one emergency sonogram,
13 office visits,
heard the heartbeat 13 times,
worn more pregnancy clothes more I than wanted,
learned to squat rather than bend,
more daily phone calls,
missed holiday with family,
and
great daily memories of having a wonderful pregnancy!
I have had a blessed pregnancy, no sickness and only beautiful days of growing large!
Family values
Outstanding pregnancy
Unbelievable feelings
Real life




No comments:
Post a Comment