There is nothing in my mind that I can write that will be able to be compared to what loving things my wonderful husband has said. So, I will post some pictures.
I will say that I am one of the most blessed women in the world. Karl and I have so many wonderful things to be thankful for on a daily basis. Little did I know how things can change in such a short time of hearing that first cry, seeing a purple baby with the cutest cone-head, watching my husband across the room hold our baby’s hand while the nurse cleaned him up and then later watching that same man, convert into a huge Kaden lover, protector and be someone that I always imagined being married to: a wonderful man that can be called ‘Dad’. I had no idea life could hold this much meaning. He has been so supportive with me through this whole process, but seeing him handle our child is something that can’t be described. He is the most gentle, caring, helpful, loving man. He has been the best lactating coach and wants only the best for Kaden. I would venture to say that I married the best Christian man in the world, but I also hope that there are many out there that would argue. Many times I have told my mom how lucky I am to be married to such a wonderful man, and many times her reply has been; ‘Andrea, we planned it that way’! I hope that I can be the best mom and pray for my children and show them the example that my parents planned and showed me so that my children can grow to find that Christian lover God made for them.
Here’s to our children…May they be the best Christian young men and women and lead their lives as the Bible has taught us to!
Mom arrived safely today. Her flight was able to land while it was snowing and she is here safe and sound and Kaden has now met his Mama Z. Braxton and Brazos did not want to leave her at the hospital with me but Neil talked them into a deal and they said I could borrow her for a couple of hours…Thanks Braxton and Brazos!

Kaden ate up all of her time and loved every minute of it. She gave extra hugs for all of the grandparents that couldn’t be here. We can’t wait to come to Texas. I can’t wait to show off my best production yet! Life is greater than expected and I am more thankful today than I ever imagined I could be.




1 comment:
How are things going???? I want more pictures! Lyneil is doing a good job on her blog post pictures of this cute new little one, and that will have to do because YOU need your rest. Just know we DO want to see some more!
Post a Comment