Because I am half crazy (and other reasons) I am going to post this just for Amy and some others to see what craziness we have been living in. Okay! Remember, Karl and I are living with Andy, Lyneil, Braxton and Brazos. We are occupying the whole downstairs of the house. We have two bedrooms, one bathroom, a large living room and a large utility room. We have a whole house minus a kitchen. Before we arrived Neil had downstairs fully furnished. So, when we came in and interrupted her furnishings, all of her stuff got stuffed…The baby’s room has a large walk-in closet that we have filled to the top. The rest of the room’s stuff has been in our living room for the past 5 months. I have not been able to sit on, much less see our furniture in the downstairs area. Andy and Neil have been VERY wonderful about allowing us to veg with them upstairs. We are ready to get this bus moving in the right direction so we can put all of the baby’s room together and have our living space back….preferably before this baby comes!
So, my craziness has brought me to this point of showing you the nastiness of our junk. Some ours, some theirs, but all cluttered and all “stored” in the living room. Don't judge me/us. It isn't always this bad! Knowing it was only temporary has kept me going but my definition of temporary and 5 months don't match up to the same status. We are making progress, that is what matters!
Now, the good news is...Karl has finished painting and we are ready for carpet (that will be here on Wednesday)! I was able to help some along with some of my favorite little guys! We have had a great time painting and we are extremely glad that it is finished.


This is what happens when you leave me with two helpers...good thing the carpet hasn't come yet! Opps! We didn't need much purple, but we did have enough to finish the job!!
I will post pictures of the finished product (painting and carpet) on Wednesday or Thursday of this week. We are going to stain the baby furniture tomorrow night…More to come.




4 comments:
Andrea, you tease!! The room is looking awesome, and you've really sparked my interest by just showing a peak of that maroon-ish barn! (Love the ATM weather vane) Can't wait to see the finished product!
The room is looking great but I know that when it is all put together it will be awesome. I know you will be glad to have a living space back!
Dude!! That's a whole bunch of junk!!! Push, push, push Anra.
I can't wait to see the finished product! I know it has to be difficult to see that stuff piled all over when you're trying to 'nest' LOL! You can put that nesting to good use once you can start moving stuff into the nursery :).
Haven't seen you in a while! Hope you are still feeling well! I sure wish Cordy would stop passing all of her germs to me! LOL, guess I give her too many kisses :)
Post a Comment