Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Some of the best entertainment in life is FREE...


Karl and I were left with the boys while Neil and Andy went out on a more than deserved date. Why is it that we get to have all the fun? I think that Braxton has had his eye on this water hose for a long time and finally Karl let him have it...

I don't know who was more fun to watch; Braxton with the hose chasing Karl or Brazos coming back for more and just squealing everytime the water got near!

Karl finally coaxed Braxton into taking a drink from the hose. It only took once. He learns quick. I am so scared for our kids. Braxton and Brazos are going to teach them so many things...Can't say we don't deserve it!


All in all - Fun Times!

3 comments:

Beck Boys said...

Love the pictures. Thanks for spoiling my children!!

Angela Robinson said...

So cute! You can tell the boys love hanging out with their cool aunt and uncle! I know they'll look back fondly on these times with y'all when they're grown---my sister and I were just talking this weekend about the time that our "cool" aunt let us have a readi-whip fight in her driveway!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just found out I leave a comment on your blog too! Yeah. Thanks for sharing the pictures. It's funny we were there but didn't get to see the pictures until we were in Texas. Keep the photos and news coming. We had a great time.
Love,
Mom