Jack (white) and Paisley (yellow) came along in August. They were so cute. They were easy to love. Now they eat everything/anything and need a bigger space!
Okay...remember back in May of 2013 (Trashed house with LSU garbage), our "friends" broke in our home and put LSU garbage all over the place? Well, this battle is still on going! The Raymond Family has a table that is very similar to ours. Karl painted a big black ATM on our table and we took it over to their house while they were away at Disney. They returned home to peanuts on the floor, a new Aggie Table and we short sheeted them. It was so much fun!
Fast forward a couple of months and we left Karl's work car at their home over night. They decided to decorate it. I laughed SO hard. It was awesome! I love our little friends here in LA!
Speaking of friends....we all got to go to the zoo together. We had a blast being together in one BIG group. This was also the day that Karl and I decided to buy some land in Monroe.
There is nothing sweeter than a baby's smile....
a three year old wearing baby clothes....
again...????.....
...and your 6 year old doing the same....oh, these kids!
Kaden had Old Day Dress Up at school one day. He picked out all of his attire. He was not crazy about he bow tie after he put it on. Rather he wanted a regular tie. But it was too late and this is how he got to go to school. He wanted a walking stick and I didn't have one. Karl was out coaching OCS soccer. He came home front he game about 9:30pm. I mentioned the walking stick (thinking Karl would remind me of a toy that would work). He walks out to the shop and in ten minutes comes back in with this. I love a handy man!














No comments:
Post a Comment