
Because we have such amazing friends and family, Karl and I got to take a trip ALONE. The car ride was so much fun. We had a blast talking, listening to music, getting pumped about the weekend to come….we were going to AGGIELAND!
Katie kept Kaden and Leland for a long weekend full of fun, soccer, movies and play time.
Amy met us and took Adelynn for the weekend.

Friday night we found a Bahama Buck's in Aggieland.

The Aggies vs UTEP
We got to go!
Midnight yell was just as I remembered.
My favorite part is when it went dark….mug time.
The game was great.
The company was the best.
The Aggies won!
Midnight yell practice.
I got to go see the Bonfire Memorial. They did such a neat job. Each of the 12 Aggies that died had a very nice memorial around where center pole was.
We went inside some of the building we had classes in. The Beck boys said that there were lots of campuses and on each campus there were lots of buildings. They said they had to walk a lot. It was fun being back in Aggieland. We shopped and then we went to watch the Aggies beat the ever liven', ever lovin', compound, heck outta' utep.
Inside the MSC
Our seats were on the 17th row, 1st deck. 42 yard line. It was perfect!

On the field where the love of my life asked me to be his bride. I am forever in love with this handsome Aggie. Thank you Lord for Aggieland!




No comments:
Post a Comment