Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 04, 2011

Our new home!


Well, we made it! We are now residents in LA (everything here is purple).

It is hot here!
I have had a few people ask about pictures of the house...so, here are some pictures.
I have not yet located my camera chord...sigh. These pictures are of our new home but the inside is decor is from the previous owners.


My main squeeze busted the wall out that separtated the livingroom and the kitchen/dining area. It is so nice and OPEN! We haven't finished it yet. Carpet comes next week as well as finishing the ceiling!


(picture above) The wall to the left (bottom corner of the picture) is gone. The first door you see on the left is now a little corner nook in the living room.



This was just one big room...completely closed off from everything....Not any more!!!!


The back yard is gorgeous! It is a LOT to mow. I never mowed our lawn in Des Moines...spoiled I know. Karl always took care of it. But with the heat I don't believe it will be the same. He mowed the front today and I had the pleasure of mowing the back. We are on a corner lot, so we have more than just front and back we have LONG sides! It is nice though.


Here it is. We have had our thermostat sitting on 75 and we are comfortable...love that (it was 101 today)!

1 comment:

Ramey and Stephanie said...

You guys live in California now???? WOW! LA? You house is beautiful! What a nice big yard for those boys to play in! I guess the heat is a nicer less humid heat than the TX heat. ;) Maybe we'll see y'all this summer in Paris!