Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Springtime in Norteast Texas

Well springtime in Paris is always fun. The boys can play outside and life is WONDERFUL. We have had cooler temperatures than normal. We stopped by and stayed a couple of days with Amy (it was super convenient...thanks Amy and Jorge).



We stayed a couple of nights at Jorge and Amy's house. They are busy little bees. We are thankful for such great sisters!




I asked Kaden to strike a pose and this is what I got....

...the same from Leland...


Here are the boys in Jorge's King Chair! Amy and Jorge are busy little bees. The go and go and go some more. Good work, Amy and Jorge. We love y'all!


We headed to Paris while Karl was in Dallas for training. On Wednesday, the rains came down. I was just giddy. I think the last time I played in the rain was well before Kaden came along. That is sad. We remedied that! The little boys and I went and played in the puddles! It was GREAT!


Kaden got his hiney wet from running through the water!


Leland kept looking at me as if he was waiting to be told "NO". Sweet boy. He did NOT want to come in. Da has taken them out to see the goats every day...most days they have been out more than once...they have played outside all day and then Da comes home and takes them out on the four wheeler!



Da and my youngest spoiled little stinker!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I LOVE playing in the rain too! It just makes you feel like a kid again...feels great!!