Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kitchen update

Kitchen cabinets came today!! The kitchen is looking great!

Roger was able to work hard on the floors while we were all in Texas. We are planning on putting carpet down in the living room later.


We don't have any of the doors on yet, but we are getting close! I know Lyneil is ready for a fully functional kitchen again...as we all are!


Karl chose a nice calm green for the kitchen and it looks fantastic!

It all looks GREAT! We are thankful for the new kitchen...I know we will enjoy this as much as Andy and Lyneil will enjoy their new kitchen in their new home! Thanks Lyneil and Andy!

2 comments:

Sherry Turner said...

It looks good guys. I know you will be so proud when it is all done.

Hollie said...

Hey, there! So glad that I spotted your blog. Ah, renovating...so much fun! Your kitchen looks great!