Awww! So sweet! My youngest is 19months today....they grow and change so fast...but each stage is fun! Enjoy every second with your little man!
Wow, I knew he was getting to be a big boy when I picked him up after class Wednesday night. What a sweetie he is and sooooo good in class.
That is the cutest McDonald yet!!! He is so awesome. We love you Kaden! (Oh, and we love you too Karl and Andrea!!);-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Awww! So sweet! My youngest is 19months today....they grow and change so fast...but each stage is fun! Enjoy every second with your little man!
Wow, I knew he was getting to be a big boy when I picked him up after class Wednesday night. What a sweetie he is and sooooo good in class.
That is the cutest McDonald yet!!! He is so awesome. We love you Kaden! (Oh, and we love you too Karl and Andrea!!);-)
Post a Comment