Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

Just an update

Kaden enjoyed being in Texas for a week. We soaked up all the warmer weather and some good ol' outside time.
Grandma Hazel (Karl's grandmother) came up to Moline to visit us while we were ther for a week with Karl's work. We enjoyed all of our time with Grandpa Lloyd and Grandma Hazel.
Kaden and I climbed on every tractor and drove as long as we could stand it.
Kaden in the wheel of one of the big ones.

Da and Kaden checking out the calves.

Last weekend Lyneil and Andy left us with the kids while they were on a date....needless to say, we all enjoyed ourselves!

One day, Kaden and I were downstairs cleaning and he disappeared for a few minutes. His daddy found him and I only have half of a box of klenx left.


2 comments:

Micah and Jennifer said...

Wow...that bed Kaden is standing next to with all those Kleenexes sure is tall!

Sherry Turner said...

It is good to see all of your faces. We miss you.