February is a busy birthday month for our family...extended as well as immediate!
14th - Jorge aka Cupid starts our our busy month on Valentine's Day every year
15th - Jennifer joined in the fun with a big.....29 and holding celebration this year
17th - Phillip and Ashley celebrate marital bliss
19th - Phillip gains grey hairs and turns one year older
26th - I hit the big one...30 (but, if 50's the new 30 that makes me young, young, young) Karl and I are actually the same age for a day
28th - Karl gains a year on me (all at once)
It's okay, I'm still up and breathing. 30's not quite so bad...can't say that I feel any different (other than the mono). Kaden keeps us going. Really Lyneil has been the one to keep us all up and going lately. We are redoing the kitchen at the present and the house is unorganized, I have mono and Lyneil keeps on going like everything is normal as can be. She is amazeing...super woman. I am seriously going to have problems when they leave. I don't know what I would have done withouth her. Monday she had 9 kids in this house all under the age of 4 and acted like all was well...did I mention our upstairs is 'tow up'? Also, I spent the marjority of the week in the recliner. Mono kicked my tail and that is a huge understatement. Lyneil, thanks! You ROCK!




3 comments:
I'm sorry to hear you've got mono! That's hard to get rid of! I'll be praying for ya! Where are you guys living exactly?? Mom and I were talking the other day and I couldn't even tell her!
We're in Des Moines.
I hope all is getting better with you guys. Happy birthday to all. We love you and miss you.
Post a Comment