Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

Tulsa Fun

Karl, Kaden and I were able to stop in Tulsa for a quick McDonald vacation and enjoy some time together. We swam everyday, spent some time in the hotel room just chilling, visited the Park Place Church of Christ and went to the Aquarium. Kaden loved the deep blue. My favorite part was the shark tank. It was not even comparable to what Amy and Jorge got to go and see but we enjoyed ourselves!

Most of the time we had the pool to ourselves and it was indoor!



Kaden and I checking out the fresh water fish. Kaden just sat there and watched every fish pass. He was super content.


Karl and Kaden in the shark tunnel. The background noise is more than I wish for but the picture is still okay. It was awesome to just relax and watch Kaden.



Kaden didn't make it through the entire aquarium. He lasted a while, but just couldn't hold on any longer.

Kaden was so excited about his sweet little friend that he found. He had a daily visit with him.

3 comments:

Micah and Jennifer said...

Seems like you could've saved some money and just let your kid look in the mirror instead of all those fish. We had a fish at our house and he never looked at it...shoulda been a clue!

Sherry Turner said...

I am glad you guys had fun. You needed some good family time just the 3 of you.

Angela Robinson said...

Just when I think he can't get any cuter...you post more pictures! He is so stinking adorable! And so happy! I think he loves life (and his parents!)