Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Turner Time

While in Texas we were able to spend some time with Sherry and Chad as well. Being that both of them were on crutches, Kaden and I were able to stay and help them out a bit. We were able to see most of Karl's cousins. The only bad thing was, Karl was not able to be with us to enjoy any time with them. We'll look forward to the reunion in the fall!
Aunt Heather - Kaden - Sherry
Daddy Mac (Karl's dad) and Kaden

Kaden and Biscuit

Sherry, while you and Chad were "working", Kaden decided to clean Biscuit's bowl. I had just cleaned it out and filled it with water. Needless to say, it needed to be refilled!


1 comment:

Ramey and Stephanie said...

WOW...mom he looked thirsty! So cute! I didn't know that Micah had a baby girl! It was great to see you at church! Stay cool...we're topping off around 104here. YIKES.