Um, mom did you know I am now 6 months old
I took Kaden to have his 6 month pictures taken and I will just say that it is much easier with two adults than with one. I always spend WAY TOO MUCH money. If Lyneil hadn't been there the first time I probably would have spent twice the amount I did and this time I still walked away with more pictures than any two huge families could need. I promise myself next time I will be better! These are some of my favorites. Hope you enjoy...
The one above is Karl's favorite. This is Kaden's study face. He is just so funny and has such a great smile most of the time that this face was priceless to catch.
Kaden and his dad have been having patting wars. Karl will pat and Kaden will follow suite. It was so fun doing is his pictures. He would pat, pat, pat with such a huge grin and then shut down and get serious! It was a riot!
Love these black backgrounds!
He is moving and inching his way out of whom ever's lap he is in. He moves (rolls) all over the floor. The other day, I left him in the middle of his bedroom floor with toys on all sides of him and came back to find him under the big bed in the room and the next day he ended up under his own baby bed. I can't tell you the feeling of not seeing him in the same place you left him. That first initial shock the first time I didn't see him was a long two seconds. I wasn't scared as much as just shocked...there was no Kaden.
It is so much fun watching him. He is arching his back real well and trying so hard to do a backward army crawl. He really hasn't tried to crawl too much. Although, he is getting better about sitting up on his own. He still leans forward a lot, but he is getting there. He is extremely ticklish (everywhere) and loves to be startled!Kaden and dad at his 6 month check up. His stats were:
19 pounds 10 ounces
27.5 inches long




4 comments:
wow! I can't believe Kaden is 6 months old! he is growing up so fast. I loved the videos-super, super sweet! love you guys!
susan
Those are the cutest pics!!! I always spend way too much $$ when getting pictures. It's just a mom thing. They grow up SO fast. Soak it all in!
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers!
Hugs...
Steph
Again...CUTEST NEPHEW EVER!!!! I wish I could be there to see him grow up. He is just precious. And, I better get some of those pics. I will send you money if you want, but I HAVE to have some. Love on that baby boy for me!
Miss you guys,
Sherry
We noticed that you didn't say, "hello," to Da. We think it's because his life is too short to mess with this crap. Thank you for posting this crap for all of us that have a long life to waste. That's great!
Post a Comment