Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

LTC Craziness

This week we are headed to LTC. Lyneil and I have shopped and gathered food, called others to bring food and we think we are finally to the point to feed the hungry. We have 40 mouths to feed on Friday and Saturday. Lyneil and I are going to be at the church building this afternoon from 1pm until church to practice all day with the kids....pray for us.
Karl and Kaden chilling at daddy's work. Every Friday we try and have lunch with dad at work. It is a fun time to go and enjoy!
Kaden and Brayson...David and Goliath

Kaden standing on Andy's work desk.

Brazos was helping fold clean clothes...he found his daddy's pile...at least their clean!

Braxton was giving us a puppet show.

Brazos is all smiles as we were playing hide and seek around the puppet stage at the church building.

Braxton found the fish bag that we are using for our drama for LTC and thought he needed the flippers and goggles.

Andy and Brayson sitting having some quiet time....that is valuable time around here.

3 comments:

Angela Robinson said...

Great pics. Hope you girls have an awesome time this weekend. I am so impressed that you aren't letting new babies slow you down one bit!

The McCarter Family said...

Brazos looks so much like Lyneil, huh? Maybe we'll run into yall at LTC this weekend. Michael and I are taking our oldest. This is her first year!

Marianne said...

Kaden has the sweetest smile! I know you will have a great time this weekend at LTC. Hope the kids did well.

Love to all of you.