I can't believe that three months ago today we were able to meet the happiest, most precious little boy in the world. I can't imagine what we spent our time on before he arrived. Lyneil, Brazos and Brayson took Kaden and I across town to have his 3 month pictures made. I still spent more money than I wanted to and have tons more pictures than I need (even with Lyneil's heavy hinting). There were just too many precious pictures to chose from.
Here are the top ten...enjoy!














5 comments:
Those three months sure went fast!! He is such a cutie!!
He did a great job. Thanks for letting us be a part. What a sweet little one you have and he is so good to share his mom and dad with his cousins while their parents deal with all the drama going on in their own lives. Thanks Kaden for sharing!
he is a honey!
Hey Andrea!! I can't believe your little boy is getting so big!! I ran into your blog looking at Lindsay's!! We've got one too! So glad to have found you! Take care of that sweet boy!
Hugs,
Stephanie (Robbins) Moore
Our blog: www.moore5strongfamily.com/
So cute...he is REALLY photogenic!
Love the new header, by the way...TOO adorable!
Post a Comment