Thanks for your patients, my apologies.
Andrea and baby are doing great!!! We have added a baby boy to our family. He came in to our lives some time ago, but we met him today at 2:26pm. He was ready but God was telling us he needed his own entrance that would accommodate all 9lb 1/2oz and 21 inches of a boy. Yes, I (Karl) am probably most of the blame for that as I too was a 9 pounder. At any rate, Andrea and Kaden are getting more acquainted with each other (nursing). I have taken to the cheering section.
I must say, the miracle of life is truly an awesome thing to be apart of and God had it all planned out when he brought the world into existence. I know I don't have the same connection that a mother does when that beautiful child finally appears... and even at that, I am taken at how it all works. God... wow!!! What a blessing it is...

We will send more pictures tomorrow once mom has had a chance to clean up. If you ask me she looks great! What a trooper!
Lyneil has also just take some pictures she will be posting soon.




8 comments:
Congratulations!!!
Awesome....What a Christmas Present? Does this make him a Yankee??
Congratulations Andrea & Karl! Kaden is darling!!! You have a free babysitter here - keep that in mind! :)
xoxox
Congratulations on your new little boy! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Congratulations, Karl and Andrea! Kaden is so beautiful! We can't wait to see more pictures and for you guys to bring him on his first trip to SA!
CONGRATULATIONS Karl and Andrea! What a beautiful little, opps, big bundle from heaven! God has blessed you with sending you little Kaden to make all your dreams come true and fill you up with warmpth and love beyond measure. I can't wait to see your new family! Little boys are so much fun! In Christian love, Connie
Congrats big daddy!!!
YIIPPEE!He looks beautiful, and so does mommy! you did good girl.
Post a Comment