We officially have the house to ourselves!!!!

My thoughtat, exactly...
It is way too quiet here and this may just be the thing to make me crazy...The Beck Family has migrated for the Spring Break Time and we are left here by our lonesome.
We have a busy weekend planned as usual and we will keep trudging on, although it will be so hard to come home to a quiet house. I don’t even have my own kids yet and I already hate empty nest syndrome.
My boss has coaxed me into an X’treme Body Makeover. It is going to be 10 weeks of 6 day a week workouts…Think I’m crazy yet? I do! We are going to work out M, W, and F from 5:45 – 6:30 AM and then T & R at 5:00 PM and Saturday at 8:00 AM. I better come out looking like a whole new person. My boss asked me if I would support her in this and of course I said I would. I didn’t know her means of support were to be there and endure the pain with her physically. So, I have suckered Neil into doing it with us! Ha!! No sense in going through this pain alone, I might as well take her with me, right?
We start April 2nd. I am pumped. Lyneil and I have been going to Curves but not as much or as regularly as we wanted. I am hoping to get a set schedule, direction from this 10 week program so that I can make good habits come from it. 21 days makes a habit….I am praying that 70 days makes a lifetime of habits.
Braxton has the tools and he is ready to measure our success!

We are going to be the cutest Tupperware ladies you have ever seen…It may take us a bit to get there but our goals have been set and we are glaring down the path of success! I am pumped.
I will post pictures of the two of us before and after…maybe an in between….we’ll see!




No comments:
Post a Comment