Well, I got to go and visit San Antonio. It was a nice change of weather. I left Des Moines in 22º and arrived at 8:00 PM in San Antonio in 62º! I was set! Three wonderful ladies from the church came and picked me up. We were able to go and chill out with some coffee and us time. Saturday we had our Ladies Day. We had huge turn out and we were pumped about it. I stayed with the Yager’s and I am so thankful that Karl and I have them in our lives.
They are Air Force and soon will be moving to Illinois. We will be 6 hours away rather than 17!!!! I am super excited about that. They have two little boys (4 & 6 yrs) and a sophomore in HS. Such wonderful people!
Not much other news than that! Lyneil and I are now Tupperware Saleswomen. If you need any or want to have a catalog party, let us know. We ship and can/will travel!
On other notes. Lyneil and I came home from having lunch with our husbands at McDonalds and Braxton sat down in the middle of the kitchen floor and started pulling his shoes off. Lyneil looked down at him and this is what she noticed...

Can you tell from the picture that his right foot still has a shoe on it (hence the shoelace) and the right shoe is actually sitting beside him. Hmmm. I wonder why he is rubbing his left foot as if it were hurting? Could it be that his MOM put his shoes on the wrong feet?
We have to laugh on account of going nuts sometimes....I love being an aunt! Poor Braxton. If only we had noticed earlier that his momma needed a nap today....
Love to all! Stay Warm…
They are Air Force and soon will be moving to Illinois. We will be 6 hours away rather than 17!!!! I am super excited about that. They have two little boys (4 & 6 yrs) and a sophomore in HS. Such wonderful people! Not much other news than that! Lyneil and I are now Tupperware Saleswomen. If you need any or want to have a catalog party, let us know. We ship and can/will travel!
On other notes. Lyneil and I came home from having lunch with our husbands at McDonalds and Braxton sat down in the middle of the kitchen floor and started pulling his shoes off. Lyneil looked down at him and this is what she noticed...

Can you tell from the picture that his right foot still has a shoe on it (hence the shoelace) and the right shoe is actually sitting beside him. Hmmm. I wonder why he is rubbing his left foot as if it were hurting? Could it be that his MOM put his shoes on the wrong feet?
We have to laugh on account of going nuts sometimes....I love being an aunt! Poor Braxton. If only we had noticed earlier that his momma needed a nap today....
Love to all! Stay Warm…




No comments:
Post a Comment