Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Visit to Aunt Ruby

Kaden, Leland and I were able to spend some extended time in Texas with family over June and July. We are so thankful for a daddy that is wonderful and allows us to be gone from him when it is convenient. One of the days Amy, Sue, Z, the boys and I took off to Clarksville to see my great aunt Ruby. She still cracks me up. We rocked her world for a few hours...I know she rested well that Monday night!
Kaden tried his best to take Amy for a ride! She was a good sport!
cheesing...
Three wonderful women! Buddy (Ruby), Z, and Sue

1 comment:

Pearson Family said...

SO glad you had a nice visit with her. We call her "Ms. Buddy with the mean cat" because Stacey's dad's grandfather name is also Buddy. So glad we got to see you!