Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

5 Things I love about you...

Kaden
1. You are becoming more and more independent. I love how you will not allow me to go and help in the bathroom any longer (even though I get to help clean up...).
2. I love to hear you sing. Any time we get in the car you are bobbing your head to the radio and then you will ask to turn off the 't.v' and 'sing me, mommy!'. You love to sing the same songs over and over, but it has to be your idea!
3. I love that you want to sit and cuddle early in the morning. I love that you know our/my routine.
4. I love that you can't wait for your daddy to come home and how excited you get when you see or hear him pulling in the drive. I love to sit and watch you play with your daddy and to see how he can make you smile!
5. I love that you are a VeggieTales fanatic!

Thank you for being our oldest son. I love you every day...I also love how you tell me over and over again, 'mom, I love you too!' without being prompted!

Leland...
1. I love how we have our own personal time and no one can replace that.
2. I love your squeaky noises that you make when you think you are starving.
3. I love your frog cuddle position.
4. I love your dark long hair and how you flare your nose when you are taking care of business!
5. I love that you have no idea what is about to take place in your life...

No comments: