Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

More updates...

Karl is out of town for a while and before he left, he and Colby knocked out quiet a bit of the room painting. It is still a mess and I am starting to be concerned of sleeping arrangements...I am so glad the Beck's love me and understand me. They will have to help me move furniture so they can lay down to sleep...

Can't think of Veggie Tales without Larry Boy.
Bob and Larry
Laura Carrot and Junior


Doesn't it look fantastic! Colby has been a painting hero...to help Karl and I out. Thank you Lisa
for allowing us to borrow your husband and thanks to Colby for your willingness and talent!

These four don't seem to care if the room is done or not...they played so well together today!

No comments: