Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's and trains


Karl brought a surprise home for Kaden one night (after he had pooped in the potty three days in a row). The boys had a blast playing with trains.

Grandma Cindy/Grandpa Johnny sent Kaden a Valentine's Day box. He had a hard time getting past the bubble wrap. After ALL the bubbles were popped, we were able to get the goodies out of the box and enjoy them! Thanks Bradberry Grand's!

Murrs and Marti sent a card as well and Kaden requested that we read it many times over.

My dad sent this to us on Valentine's Day. He has been sending us plants/flowers for a long time and every year I am surprised. Thanks, dad! I love it! Kaden loved the fact that a man came to our door and delivered a 'pretty'.

So, we set up a tool bench for Kaden (complete with goggles). Since we read Go! Dog, Go! He thinks he has to wear his goggles when he rides his tricycle. I think it's hilarious!

Saturday we had our Bible Bowl at the church building. We had a great turn out. Colby was leading singing and I came up to hear laughter along with singing. Colby fulfilled a request from Kaden...the Choo choo song! Here is the end of it!

No comments: