Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Thanksgiving catch up...

We were able to go home early for Thanksgiving. Karl was nice enough to let me stay in Texas with my family and Kaden and I loved our time.

Neil, Ashley, Andrea and Amy and I after Granny's funeral. We made red look good for Granny!
Amy, Neil, Mom, me and Sue

Kaden enjoying the Thanksgiving feast at New Home. We were able to stay the better part of a week and Kaden loved his times with his cousins. Some days they played really well together and some days not, but I had a blast being with my middle sister!

Karl and the boys on the farm. Kaden wanted to live on the four wheeler. He would just sit and wait for someone to come along and take him for a ride. He pretended and had many adventures on this thing...most of the time while the key was turned off. One morning I asked him if he had been good. His reply, "Cows, sheep, hay, outside. Come on. Go!".

Mama Z or "Z" as Kaden calls her made close to 16 dozen rolls while we were there to help. Kaden loved rolling the dough in the flour and adding flour to the mixer. Z was sooooo patient. We enjoyed our time at home as well.

Thanksgiving Day at the Spencers! Mom, Bob and Amy...there is no telling what Bob has done...you have to watch this one.

We were in Texas for TWO Aggie Games and we were surrounded by Ag's for both games. What a time to be at home. Thanks! Kaden, Brayson and Ava wore this little green wagon out in one evening.

Back at New Home, I had a blast entertaining kids. Brazos was showing his skills of blowing bubbles and Kaden and Brayson took turns popping them!

Thanksgiving morning we ventured into town for the 34th Annual Turkey Trot. Pam, Ashely, Jennifer, Hunter, Mom, Amy, Lyneil and I all did our walking before we did our stuffing! It was great and a great tradition to start for us!

Next stop...Anna, Texas! Our last stop before we headed home was to see Karl's family. We had another wonderful mean with Uncle, Rerry, CinCin and Johnny. Kaden took a hitch to Rerry and Biscuit.

Sherry made some pumpkin cake pops for Kaden and saved them. He ate every one...minus the one I got a hold of! We loved our time in Texas and we are still playing catch up for being gone the month of November!

No comments: