Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Lyneil and Andy are updating the bathroom upstairs (now that they are leaving). Karl decided since they were going to work on it, he wanted to redo the cabinets. The only ones we have in so far are the ones you see here....hand made by Karl. They have a nice star cut out in the middle of both cabinets. Jennifer has been asking for pictures for weeks...here you go!
Top of the newly tiled shower. It looks so nice!
I was trying to get the tile floor color in this picture...you have to look pretty hard, sorry!
Close up of the cabinets. The cabinet for the sink is not finished yet, but that is the actual bowl of the sink Karl is going to use (it's clear)!
Monday is a crazy day at our house! Who am I kidding, Sunday through Saturday is CRAZY at our house, but each Monday we more than double what craziness we have on a daily basis. Here are a few snap shots from this morning. We are missing Braxton and Rosa (school) and Neil! Ryan and Giao (members of the church) come to help...what help they are!!!









They are a busy handful but we have a great time. It is so nice that they all play so well together. Aren't they all so cute?
This is how I left my two boys on Sunday afternoon! Isn't life the sweetest thing...here on earth!

2 comments:

Micah and Jennifer said...

Y'all are updating your bathroom? I had no idea! I'm so glad you use this blog to keep us all informed of things that are going on. It's just terrific! :) :) :)

Sherry Turner said...

You guys are awesome. The house is going to look great when you get done!!! Way to go guys!