Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Talking bout a bunch of ....

My loving, super, sweet husband decided he would teach Braxton and Brazos a song. Do you think he chose a song with lots of hand and feet movement, with silly sayings and a beat that is appropriate for kids.....NO. He taught them Shift Work. The first time I heard Braxton singing it, I stopped, turned and asked, 'what did you just say'! Every time I have tried to record them singing it, Braxton shuts down completely. So, the other night in the car, Karl wound them up and off they went. The picture is horrible but the singing is....well.....we'll call it....caught on record!

3 comments:

Heather said...

that is just toooo funny!

Jorge and Amy said...

Go nephews!!!! Hahahha!!! Neil said that they didn't like to sing!!! HA!

Sherry Turner said...

That is some kind of funny!!! I love it! Keep it up guys.