Have you heard the latest news...Karl and Andrish were in town this year for the Adel Corn Festival....all the sweet corn you can eat for FREE....it's hot, fresh and umm, umm tasty!
Brazos had a bang up good time...no, really he did. He just didn't like the fireman....
Kaden did as well. Although you can't tell, he is sooo proud of his mom and dad!
Really, he likes his freedom!
Seriously, you're going to eat all of THAT CORN....
Even Brayson had a choking great time with all of us.
Braxton stopped moving for 1.2 seconds and let me take this pitcher of him. He was in some one's trailer...Not pictured: Andy Beck (the excitement of the all parties)
Apparently, Karl recorded Kaden splashing around the other night. He is changing so fast. We bathe him once a month, guess his dad thought it was worth capturing...




4 comments:
What corn festival? I see no pictures of you or anybody eating corn! This blog is a total joke if it has no corn pics. I demand corn eating pics. I likes to see everybody eating corn. I would definitely love to go to it but as I have always said, I only like to travel internationally to Iowa 1 time a year. I actually would prefer to switch dates. I'll see what my boss says to that. Hey, I mean it now, get some corn eating pics up!
You get what you see. If you would like different pictures, you should hound your other sister-in-law. May be it will work on her...not me, I stand my ground and I will post about whatever I want to and add whatever pictures I want....apples?
Splash away you little devil!!! Get more water on your parents and on the floor this time!!
I still get mad when I check for updates and don't see corn being eaten!
Post a Comment