Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 09, 2008

Kaden is 5 months old!

I don't think I have any good pictures of Kaden with his two first teeth. These bad boys started coming in the last weekend in March and they came as a pair. I think currently he is working on two more (again on the bottom). Isn't he sweet!

Kaden is reaching for everything. He loves his cereal mixed with green beans, sweet peas, squash and anything sweet! He loves his food. He is sitting up very well in the Bumbo and we love the fact that it has a tray!

Karl gave Kaden and Brayson a bath the other evening and they were so sweet together. Kaden tries to grab Brayson's hand and Brayson tires to eat Kaden's hand. It is fun and sweet to watch their slow reactions and to watch them interact with each other.
Brayson has the prettiest eyes. His eyelashes are dark and his eyes are a deep drown.
Sweet little boy.
This is the way I left my two boys last Saturday morning. Lyneil and I went and walked for Kanyon. Next year, we will have 'Team Kanyon' shirts! We were all scheduled to go and walk together but the wind was crazy and the temperature dropped to 50 degrees, so we left all of the boys at home. Kaden is the best cuddlier after his morning bottle. He loves to just sit and chill and usually he goes right back to sleep. I love this part of being a mommy!
This is just another video of Kaden laughing. He is the happiest baby when he is not cutting teeth. I know that you may be tired of the video's of Kaden laughing but his laugh has changed so much. It is just too sweet not to record!
Enjoy and
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: