Prayer request: Kaden and Brayson have some bad hacking coughs right now. I am going nuts. Both Karl and I have had our turn crying for him at different points yesterday and today. He doesn't have a voice right now and his cry is just a sad face and a lot of sighing. Kaden is well into the virus but Brayson is just coming in it. Braxton has a double ear infection and we are pretty sure that Brazos does as well. Please pray for these boys that they can get better!
We had a blast at home. All of the boys traveled well and we are extremely thankful for that. After being at the stock show for two days straight and then playing outside with Da and the sheep and cattle, the boys are beat. We are still catching up. We had a busy day Friday and Saturday and of course church on Sunday after coming home Thursday! WHEW!
Kaden and I were able to go and visit Karl's dad. We stayed with Kaden's aunt and uncle Turner for a few days and Karl's mom and Johnny came up to see us for lunch after church on Sunday. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family.
I don't have any pictures of the trip (they are mostly on Neil's camera), so I'll post what I have and have to get my family's pics up later!









1 comment:
Kaden is sooo cute! They grow so fast! I will be praying for him to feel better - it is NO FUN to watch your little ones be sick. You feel so helpless! Take care girl!
Post a Comment