Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 22, 2008

JD Corporate

Before Karl, Kaden and I headed out of town, I was greeted by the morning Beck Cowboys. They both came galloping down the stairs. They were looking for their sheep and cattle. Both of course with horse in hand. Have I said lately, how much I enjoy being here (I mean around my nephews/not particularly in the midwest)!
Wednesday morning we headed to JD Corporate. Karl received an innovation/collaboration award for his work on one of his projects and Kaden and I were able to join him for an evening of smoozing and then a day of strolling. Thursday we were able to go tour and look around. Is it wrong that they have huge tractors in such a nice building?
We tried on all of the tractors! Our little JD/Aggie boy!
Karl and Kaden in the driving and buddy seat. Karl wouldn't let Kaden sit in the main drivers seat. But he did have a buddy seat all to himself.Kaden sizing up against the big wheel.

Standing in front of a humongous construction deer*e.

We found a loader that just fit!

1 comment:

Beck Boys said...

My boys would love to see all those tractors. Maybe one day their daddy will take them on that trip.