
Kaden, Braxton, Brazos and Brayson...Can you see which one is not the brother?

Braxton checking out Brayson's tiny hands.

Then, there is the hefty cousin. Brayson was so light...what happened Braxton? Brazos did not want to hold Brayson and the feeling was mutual.

The Beck Boys aka The B Z B Boys

One perfect Beck Family

Cousins...Cousins

My big 6 week old boy. He is the most precious thing to us. At this moment, his dad is in his room making him smile. I can't tell you the joy of my heart. Karl and Kaden more than fill the earthly room I have left in my heart. My life is more than complete and we have only just begun! We are more than happy to have a complete Beck family. Thank you Andy and Lyneil for providing our favorite three nephews and for allowing us to be a part of your lives!
2 comments:
Those are the sweetest shirts and I bet they are true to thier personality these days.
Kaden is a honey! You've done good couz.
thanks andrish for the shirts - they are great and very true to the boys. You are awesome.
Post a Comment