Karl and I were able to go and see his grandmother again last weekend. She is still learning about me as well as I am about her.
Grandma Hazel is wonderful. She and I met for the first time back in March of this year and it is so much fun to learn things about Karl's side of the family. I am glad that we are this close to her and that we have the ability to go and see her.
Grandma Hazel lives in Lincoln, IL. This last weekend, they had a huge hot air balloon festival and art show. GH bought more girl clothes for the baby....and we had a great time looking around at all of the art work.
Karl spent most of his Saturday evening with the balloons and the crew. He was able to walk right up (almost inside the balloons) and ask questions and see first hand the work that goes into getting one of thoes huge things off the ground. Karl and Grandma Hazel
We saw 29 balloons go up in one evening and it was worth seeing and spending time with family! 




2 comments:
How fun. The pictures are great. Glad you had a good time.
Did I miss something? Girl clothes?!
Post a Comment