Lyneil wasn't kidding when she said that she had some trouble downloading in Paris. I finally got some of the pictures to work...(Above: This is dad at the church building in Jimenez with Ashlin. She is the youngest of the preacher's daughters. She is 6 months old and cute as a button.)
Karl and the men worked on building a gate for the church. Karl and Sheradon did all of the welding. The gate looks great!
Karl and I after church on Sunday evening in Jimenez.
The men that worked on the gate. At this point, we are packed up and ready to head out of town to return home. I will post more pics later. We had a awesome trip. It seems that it gets better and better every year. I think it is all in the perspective of the beholder. The mountains were beautiful and the workers were plentiful. Pam and mom and kitchen crew did an outstanding job with every meal and Amy and Jorge pulled off a yet-again fantastic VBS.
Micah Fry, Chad Graves, Karl and Jorge pulled together and orgainized our devos for us every evening. They were the best that I can remember. Our mission for the week (that has continued): I will please God today more than yesterday. I can't say that everyday I have been able to pull this one forward, but it is in my head and I am striving to make things better for serving Him more today than I did yesterday. This is one hard mission. Remember, it takes 21 days to make or break a habit. Join us if you dare....




3 comments:
Finally!!! We have been waiting. Glad the trip went well and everyone had a good time. It is good to have everyone back.
Looks like you had an awesome trip...and what a great mission challenge...thank you for sharing!
Glad you guys are back! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment