Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 01, 2007

13 Things about SNOW...



I would love for it to go away

I love building Snowmen. I only have a couple of memories doing this, so I am excited about making new ones to add to the bank.

It is way overrated!Add Image

I hate the sound of crunching snow when you are walking in it. I can take the 2-3 inches of snow but there’s something about the sound of a thin layer of snow on the ground/concrete and the way that is crunches. It gives me chills…Like little snowmen running up and down my spine!

Looking forward to some mean snowball fights. Hope Braxton brings his “A” Game…

Love to watch my nephews get all bundled up to go run to the car. They have the cutest toboggans.

It is pretty to watch from inside, especially at night. You can look up at a street light and see all of the mounds of snow falling.

Don’t care for driving on it. It is slick as snot. (Could do without that part of it.)

I have been able to work from home because of it…SWEET!

Have I mentioned that it is COLD…?

Funny thing – Your car is always a dirt mess or clean as a whistle up here….We go in between both.

Not only do you truly need a “winter” closet but the winter shoes are a definite must.

Karl loves the snow and he is much more apt to snuggling when there is white, cold stuff on the ground outside! Love this one the most!!

1 comment:

DaMeanest One Of All said...

Are you kidding me? How could you possibly not love snow. It is so quiet when the snow is falling it is like God is whispering. Wouldn't you rather it be cold with the snow then just plain cold and nothing at all pretty to look at or blame the cold on? You know I love you just the same whether you like it up here or not. :) So happy you are posting again.