
Isn't it amazing how easy it is to talk to God? I have learned to appreciate the fact that my drive one way to work is 45 minutes. I love it. It is my quiet time with God and I can't get away from it. I don't have any interruptions and it is helping me tremendously.
I love this random picture I found on the internet of these two teams coming together in prayer. How wonderful would it be if we allowed God to still be a part of every team event we are associated with?
I have a favor to ask of all of you. My Granny Zant is going to have her vein swap surgery on Thursday, November 16th. She has had two very close calls and we are praying that this surgery will be one of which is successful without extreme measures of reviving her.
Her heart is sad also because of some family things that we are going through. Please pray that God's Will be done for our family.
It is great to be able to have such friends that I can rely on for prayer.




2 comments:
I will be praying...
Add me to your list of prayer warriors.
Post a Comment