Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 19, 2006

13 To Do's with my Hunny!


Trim the hedges - Last year I was here for the trimming of the hedges. It is one of Lyneil’s favorite fall activities. We are going to prepare for the snow that is about to bless us and in doing so, we need to trim down all of the hedges in the front of the house and mow!

Start scanning pictures - Since I rarely use my 35 millimeter camera, most of my pictures that I need to use for all of the calendars that I do at the end of the year are digital. There are still some that will need to make their way into the calendar that are not digital and I need to get them scanned in and ready for editing.

Zant Reunion Picture Frames – We have our Zant Reunion coming up and I have two frames that need to be built by my talented husband. They need to be started and finished!

Zant Reunion Pictures – I need to find enough pictures to fill the frames that I have so that when the frames are done, the project is finished!

Sort through all of my clothes – Until this point, I have not needed a wardrobe for different seasons. In San Antonio it didn’t warrant different clothes. Very rarely is it ever cold enough to make big changes. Now, I have a need for it and my closet is bearing the brunt of being too full!

Girls Retreat Study – Lyneil and I have been asked to speak at the Girls Retreat in Paris and I need to get my studying finished. I have started but I have a long way to go. Pray that we will have open hearts so that God’s Word can be the message.

Christmas Shopping – Since we are going home by vehicle, we are going to try and take most of our presents that we have bought with us. It beats having to ship them or bring them while flying.

Savings for Karl’s new adventure – Karl would like to take up piloting and get his license. He has talked about it and it is becoming a reality. We are saving money for it so that he can start it first part of next year.

Scrapbook – I used to keep up with all of my scrap booking. I have not completed a book since 2002. That is disgusting and I need to get better organized with my time so that I can come in and scrap one or two pages at a time.

Visit Grandma Hazel – This is Karl’s Grandmother, whom I have never met. I have talked to her on occasion, but have never had the honor of meeting face to face. She lives closer to where we are now and I need to make the initiative to go and meet her.

Brake Job – I need a brake job done on my car and Lyneil needs to take her car in for something. We just need to schedule it and get it done.

Mail Birthday Gifts – October holds 6 birthdays for our family. I have only mailed out one gift and have one more ready to go. I need to go shopping and get the other four ready to go into the mail!

Dentist – Karl and I both need to go to the dentist. Nough said!

No comments: